Log in

Resources for Clinical Fellowship

Applying for CF license in Indiana

You must register with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency (IPLA) to practice as an SLP in the state of Indiana. To register that you will be completing a CF:

For information on school licensure in Indiana go to ISHA's Resources: Resources for School SLPs

ANNOUNCEMENT: Starting May 1, 2021 CFs can join ISHA for free!

This section of the site is under development

If you are a CF and have suggestions for information you would like to see on this page please let us know.

To support and empower members to provide the highest quality, life changing communication, swallowing and hearing services to the people of the State of Indiana.

Email:; Phone: ‪855-727-2836
Copyright © 2004 - 2021 ISHA. All rights reserved

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software