If you are interested in submitting papers to be considered for a presentation at the 2017 Convention - April 20th-22nd, please submit the information electronically here prior to October 30, 2016.
Please note individuals accepted to present will receive a complimentary convention registration. Expenses and honorariums do not apply.
Submissions should include the following:
1. Call for Papers Form.
2. Title with presenter name(s) and credentials.
3. Abstract of 75 to 100 words or less (will be used in the convention program book).
4. Summary of 500 to 1000 words including time ordered agenda.
5. Short, professional biography (not to exceed 100 words) for each presenter.
6. Learning Outcomes: list at least 3 learning outcomes participants will gain. Learning outcomes should be observable, measurable and achievable by the learner. Use ACTION VERBS; do not use words such as learn or understand. Suggested wording: "As a result of the activity, the participant will..."
7. A completed financial disclosure form.
8. If presentation is selected, a picture will be required for the registration brochure.
If you have any questions, please call us at (317) 916-4146.