Metropolitan School District of Warren Township has an immediate opening for an energetic and collaborative speech-language pathologist to join our SLP team for the 2020-21 school year. Job responsibilities would include teacher consultation, evaluations, IEP development, and therapy. We offer paid vacation days, personal days and sick days. We offer competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement plans. We provide great resources for technology, materials, tests, and helping professionals. We offer numerous opportunities to get required continuing education hours for ASHA licensure. We are on a blended school calendar offering two week vacations in October, December and March and 8 weeks in the summer. The Township pays for yearly ASHA certification and reimbursement for time spent Medicaid Billing. We prefer candidates with experience but would consider a CFY placement. Qualifications include:
● Have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited school of speech language pathology.
● Have an ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence or are eligible for the CCC.
● Have a current Indiana school license as a Speech-Language-Pathologist and pass the expanded criminal history check and expanded child protection index check.
●Demonstrate knowledge of current best practices in the area of speech-language pathology.
● Demonstrate effective communication skills, time management skills and an ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team.
● Be committed to meeting the needs of a diverse student population.
● Adhere to professional and ethical standards
● Are passionate about public school speech and language therapy.
Interested candidates should apply on-line at: https://warren.applicantportal.com/applicant/login.php
keywords: Peds-job, School-job, CFY-job, Fulltime-job
To support and empower members to provide the highest quality, life changing communication, swallowing and hearing services to the people of the State of Indiana.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 855-727-2836
Copyright © 2004 - 2021 ISHA. All rights reserved