More Than Words Speech Pathology, LLC is looking for an exemplary Speech Language Pathologist to work with the pediatric population (2 - 21 years) in our private practice. There is an existing caseload ready for you!
Please email email@example.com to apply.
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Paid Continuing Education
· Mentorships Available
· Support More Than Words’ mission of treating the whole child, both with language and learning differences.
· Perform skilled therapeutic services within the Speech-Language Pathologist’s scope of practice. Including: screening, evaluation, performing / interpreting standardized assessments, establishing / updating plans of care, treatment, reassessment of progress, re-evaluation, discharge and consultation with clients and other professionals.
· Maintain all necessary client documentation and confidentiality.
· Manage a full-time caseload.
· Provide or participate in graduate school internships if desired.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Desire to learn an advanced skill set.
· Graduate of an accredited Speech Language Pathology Program.
· Certification of Clinical Competence obtained from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). OR eligible to begin clinical fellowship year.
· Licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required in the state of Indiana.
keywords: Peds-job, PrivateClinic-job, CFY-job, Fulltime-job
To support and empower members to provide the highest quality, life changing communication, swallowing and hearing services to the people of the State of Indiana.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 855-727-2836
Copyright © 2004 - 2021 ISHA. All rights reserved