The Indiana-Speech-Language Hearing Assoc. Foundation (ISHA) is again pleased to announce that as many as four scholarships will be awarded to Indiana graduate students enrolled in a speech-language pathology or audiology program. They must also be a current student member of ISHA.
Four applicants will be selected to receive a $500 scholarship.
The application process is as follows:
1) Each applicant must meet the following criteria and complete and return the following information prior to March 1, 2014.
• A completed application form.
(click here to download)
• Two letters of recommendation from faculty on University letterhead.
• A typed goal narrative describing career goals and intent to work in Indiana. This must be written by the applicant.
• Copies of transcripts.
2) Each member of the ISHA Scholarship selection committee (four members from a variety of geographical locations and work settings, except universities) will review all the applications and submit a prioritized list of applicants to the Scholarship Chair.
3) The ISHA Scholarship Chair will tabulate the lists in order to determine the recipients. The ISHA Scholarship Chair will communicate with each of the recipients, the university department chairs of the recipients and the scholarship check(s) will be presented to the students on April 3, 2014 at ISHA’s Annual Membership/Business Meeting. Winners of the scholarships are expected to attend the meeting.
For more information, contact
ISHA CENTRAL OFFICE at 317-916-4146.